Bone broth is considered by many people as a great healer and is also a very tasty treat. Broth is among the top 50 winter foods for weight loss. It is a key element of many professional sports team diets.
The best way to make bone broth is to use the boniest bones you can find, such as: knuckles, chicken necks, oxtails, and soup bones. Once you get the bones, preparing a basic broth is simple; boil them together with vegetables and available herbs for more than 24 hours. The results will be wonderful nutritious and cheap soup. There are many reasons why bone broth is considered as a healthy and important drink for weight loss.
- Immunity Boosting Fat: researchers have proven that yellow fat obtained the pastured chickens include immune boosting abilities that cannot be easily obtained elsewhere. Well prepared chicken stock can keep you from getting the common cold and other bugs that are common in the environment.
- Warm broth is soothing: although there are many immune-boosting strategies such as apple cider, taking raw garlic, and fermented cod-liver oil, nothing can be compare than the soothing feel of broth on a cold day. Warm liquid helps you to feel full and avoid eating food unnecessarily hence reducing weight gain.
- Super mineral supplier: bone broth is obtained from bones, which are not only easy to find but also easily absorbed into our bodies. The main minerals obtained from broth include calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium, among other minerals. The presence of all these minerals in the body reduce unhealthy eating habits, which will result in weight loss.
- Include more Garlic and Cayenne as compared to tea: bone broth also includes fresh garlic and cayenne pepper, which are powerful immunity boosting foods. While ginger may contribute to a better tasting tea, it will taste even better in broth.
- Gelatin assists in joint health: among the benefits of consuming bone broth obtained from the vinegar soak, animals cartilage and the real animal bones is that such soup contains a lot of gelatin. Gelatin results from cooked collagen that makes up about half of the protein in our bodies. Therefore, it ensures that you not only lose weight but also attain a well built body with a good composition. Also, gelatin provides glycine; an amino acid that assists to promote healthy cartilage growth and greatly assists in avoiding joint pain. Health experts say that a cup of broth a day keeps the acetaminophen way.
- Improves bone density: bones contains a lot of calcium, which leaches into the broth when boiled for a long time.This form of calcium is directly absorbed into the body and helps strengthen weak bones.
- Aids in digestion: the gelatin contained in the bone broth helps digestion. Gelatin aids in digestion of milk, beans, meat, and grains. That is why it is normally used in gut-healing diets. To ensure that we build a lean and stronger body, it is necessary that food we eat is easy to digest.